FOR CONTINOUS AND STRAIGHTFORWARD WASTE TRACKING
The obligation to use the digital waste tracking solution ‘Trackdechets’ as of January 1st, 2022, was formalized via decree no. 2021-321 of March 25, 2021, relative to the traceability of waste, excavated soil and sediments issued under the AGEC (anti-waste and circular economy) law.
It applies to all the actors of the various waste channels (producers, collectors/aggregators, treatment facilities, transporters, dealers).
WHAT TYPES OF WASTE ARE CONCERNED?
The solution provides traceability of hazardous waste (liquid fuels, paints and varnishes, organic solvents, batteries and accumulators) as well as for infectious clinical waste (DASRI), refrigerants, end-of-life vehicles (ELV) and asbestos. The tool also ensures the monitoring of non-hazardous non-inert waste and excavated soils and sediment.
THE ADVANTAGES OF TRACKDECHETS
• Dematerialization of waste tracking slips (BSD)
• Transparency and security of the waste process
• Simplification of tracking management
• Time saving and reduced costs
• Availability of tracking information in real time (for manufacturers and public authorities)